We are hiring:
(MS SQL) - Gdańsk
Simployer continues to grow, and we are now expanding our team in Poland – Gdańsk. We are looking for a new Database Administrator who will be responsible for the automation, implementation, configuration, maintenance, deployment pipelines, and performance of critical SQL Server to ensure the availability and consistent performance of various corporate applications.
As a part of Simployer Tech Polska, you will:
- Help to modernize Simployers’ future work with databases.
- Take part in a fragmented environment, where our main goal is to make our product teams more autonomous and self-serviced on secure database development.
- Develop automation tools to facilitate and improve day-to-day operations.
- Focus on having databases versioned in source code.
- Ensure databases are securely accessed and backed up.
- Assist the teams with database integration deployment/releases in a CI/CD environment.
- Support the teams with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Help the teams in building their database skills.
How you perform and your attitude to work, are valuable to us. We think that people are the greatest asset. If you join our team, we want you to learn and grow with us in building a culture based on trust and transparency.
Do you want to apply for this position?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please use the form to send your application.
Please contact Agata Stamm, Recruitment Specialist
Tel (+48) 787 080 231